Confluence User's Guide
About the Confluence User's Guide
This guide covers features and functions that are available to Confluence users and space administrators.
For information on administering your Confluence site, including customising your site, refer to the Confluence Administrator's Guide.
This guide assumes that you are using the Confluence default theme. If your Confluence site has been customised the header may look different, and menu items appear in different locations to the examples given in this guide.
- Getting Started with Confluence
- Creating Content
- Sharing Content
- Managing Changes and Notifications and Tasks
- Finding Content
- Organising Content
- Customising Confluence
- Giving People Access to Content
- Working with JIRA in Confluence
- Working with JIRA Agile in Confluence
- Advanced and Special Uses of Confluence
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!