Copying a Page
You can copy a page, to create a duplicate of the page content. You will need to rename the page, because a page name must be unique within a space.
To copy a page:
- Go to a page in the space and choose Tools > Copy. Confluence will open a copy of the page in the editor. By default, Confluence will name the page 'Copy of <<original page name>>'.
- Rename the page and make any other changes required in the body of the page.
- If you need to move the new page to a different space or a different parent, you can edit the Location. Refer to the instructions on moving a page.
- Click Save.
Screenshot: Copying a page
- Copying a page will duplicate all of the original page's attachments and labels, but will not copy comments from the original page.
- This method of copying a page does not copy the child pages. Please add your vote to issue CONF-2814 if you'd like to see this improvement.
- You can copy an entire space, including all pages in the space (parents and children) — refer to these instructions on copying a space.
- Consider using WebDAV to move or copy a page hierarchy from one space to another, provided that none of the page names already exist in the target space.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!