Emailing a Page
You can share a Confluence page or blog post by emailing a link to recipients of your choice. The recipients can be Confluence users or any email addresses.
To share a link to a Confluence page or blog post by email:
- Go to the page or blog post you wish to share.
Note: The Share button will only visible if your Confluence administrator has configured an outgoing mail server for your Confluence site.
- Enter a username, group or email address - autocomplete will suggest matching users and groups.
- Select the appropriate user, group or email address from the dropdown. Repeat this process to add multiple recipients to the list.
- Enter an optional message into the Note box.
- Choose Share to send the link via email.
In addition to an email, Confluence users will also receive a notification in their Confluence workbox. See Managing Notifications in Confluence.
Screenshot: Sharing a page
To remove a recipient from the list, choose the delete icon to the right of the recipient.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!