Integrating Confluence with Other Applications
You can integrate Confluence with other applications using Application Links. The Application Links feature allows you to link Confluence to applications like JIRA. Linking two applications allows you to share information and access one application's functions from within the other. For example, you could use the JIRA Issues Macro to display JIRA issues on a Confluence page.
- Linking to Another Application
- Configuring Workbox Notifications
- Integrating JIRA and Confluence
- Registering External Gadgets
- Configuring the Office Connector
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!