If you are a space administrator for a space, you can manage the watchers for all pages and blog posts in that space. This means that you can:
- View a list of the watchers of a page or blog post.
- View a list of the watchers of the space that contains the page or blog post.
- Add users as watchers of the page or blog post.
- Remove existing watchers of the page or blog post.
You cannot remove watchers of the space.
To manage the watchers of a page or blog post:
- Go to the page or blog post for which you want to manage the watchers.
- Choose Watch > Manage Watchers.
- The 'Manage Watchers' screen will appear. The left-hand column shows the users watching the page or blog post. The right-hand column shows the users watching the space.
- To remove an existing page watcher, choose the icon (trash can) next to the user's name.
- To add a user as a watcher of the page, type their username and choose Add.
Screenshot: Managing watchers
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!