Using Retrospective blueprints
Here's how to use this blueprint for your next retrospective:
- Create a Retrospective from the Create button in the header.
The Run a Retrospective dialog appears with today's date populated in the title.
- Add teammates and participants.
- Click Create.
Your new Retrospective blueprint loads.
The Retrospective blueprint uses the following Confluence features:
- Page Properties and the Page Properties Report macro make content listed within the macro visible on the index page.
- Instructional text prompts you to enter information and disappears when you start typing or view the page.
- Mention a user on the page to notify them in their workbox.
Customising this blueprint
Every team conducts retrospective meetings differently. You can customise the Retrospectives blueprint template to match your team's culture and practices. You can:
- Edit headings and pre-populated text.
- Add instructional text to capture specific information.
- Add additional sections and content.
See Customising blueprint templates for instructions.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!