Working with the Office Connector
The Office Connector is bundled with Confluence 2.10 and later. It allows you to:
- Import an Office document into Confluence format
- Attach an Office document to a Confluence page and display its content in Confluence, without converting the content.
- Edit the attached document in the Office application, directly from the Confluence page.
Table of Contents
- Office Connector Prerequisites
- Displaying Office Files in Confluence
- Importing a Word Document into Confluence
- Editing an Office Document from Confluence
- Editing an Office Spreadsheet from Confluence
- Editing an Office Presentation from Confluence
- Installing the Firefox Add-On for the Office Connector
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!