Changing the Default Behaviour and Content in Confluence
Confluence comes with some handy default settings that determine what people see when they first enter the Confluence site, and the default content that is put into new spaces and other areas of Confluence.
Confluence administrators can change the settings to customise the behaviour and the default content of their Confluence site:
- Administering Site Templates
- Importing Templates
- Changing the Site Title
- Choosing a Default Language
- Configuring the Administrator Contact Page
- Configuring the Site Home Page
- Configuring the What's New Dialog
- Customising Default Space Content
- Customising the Getting Started Guide on the Dashboard
- Editing the Site Welcome Message
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!