Viewing Site Statistics
Note that the site activity information is disabled by default. See notes below.
If enabled, the global activity screen displays statistics on the activity in your Confluence site. These include:
- How many pages and blog posts have been viewed, added or updated over a given period.
- Which spaces are the most popular (most frequently viewed).
- Which spaces are the most active (most frequently edited).
- Which people are the most active contributors/editors of content.
To view the activity on your site:
- Choose the cog icon , then choose General Configuration under Confluence Administration
- Choose 'Global Activity' in the 'Administration' section of the left-hand panel (only appears if enabled - see below).
Screenshot: Global Activity
The top ten most popular and most active pages and/or blog posts will be listed, with a link to each.
- The Confluence Usage Stats plugin, which provides the 'Global Activity' screen, is known to cause performance problems on large installations. This plugin is disabled by default. A status report on the progress of the performance issues with this plugin is available in this issue: - USGTRK-15Getting issue details... STATUS .
- Your Confluence system administrator can enable the plugin, but please be aware of the possible impact upon your site's performance.
- The plugin is sometimes called 'Confluence Usage Tracking'.
- If your Confluence site is clustered, the global activity information will not be available.