- You can't run Confluence on SPARC based hardware. You'll need to use x86 hardware or 64bit derivatives of x86 hardware.
- You can't use an NFS mount for your installation or home directory due to Lucene requirements. If you're installing Confluence Data Center, an NFS mount is fine for the shared home directory, but not for the local home directories.
- Our support team can assist you with problems running Confluence in a Docker container, but can't offer support for problems related to the environment itself.
- Our support team can assist you with deploying Confluence Data Center in AWS using the Cloud Formation Template or Quick Start. We won't be able to assist you if you have customised the Cloud Formation Template.
- We only support the Tomcat version that is bundled with your Confluence version. You can't run Confluence in your own application server.
- You can run Confluence in both IPv4 and IPv6 environments.
- Raw IPv6 addresses are not always recognized. See the Confluence 6.9 Upgrade Notes for limitations and known issues.