Confluence administrator's guide
About the Confluence administrator's guide
This guide covers features and functions that are only available to administrators.
For information on creating and administering spaces, See Spaces.
This guide assumes that you are using the Confluence default theme. If your Confluence site has been customized the header may look different, and menu items appear in different locations to the examples given in this guide.
- Getting Started as Confluence Administrator
- Manage Users
- Managing Add-ons or Plugins
- Writing User Macros
- Customizing your Confluence Site
- Integrating Confluence with Other Applications
- Managing your Confluence License
- Managing Confluence Data
- Configuring a Confluence Environment
- Configuring Confluence
- Viewing System Information
- Configuring the Server Base URL
- Configuring the Confluence Search and Index
- Configuring Mail
- Configuring Character Encoding
- Other Settings
- Configuring System Properties
- Working with Confluence Logs
- Configuring Confluence Security
- Scheduled Jobs
- Configuring the Whitelist
- Configuring the Time Interval at which Drafts are Saved
- Performance Tuning
- Data Collection Policy
- Administering Collaborative Editing
- Migrate from Confluence Cloud to Server
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!