Shared Links Blueprint
You can also:
- Include topics to help categorize your links – these are added as labels to your page.
- Share the link immediately with another user or group – users will receive a notification.
- Add a comment to start the discussion.
To make sharing links even faster, you can add a Share on Confluence button to your browser's toolbar. Click this button and the webpage you're currently viewing will be added as a shared link!
To add the Share on Confluence button to your browser:
- Choose Create from template , then select Share a link
- Drag the Share on Confluence button to your browser toolbar
Now, when you want to share a link in Confluence, choose the Share on Confluence button in your browser and follow the prompts.
Screenshot: Share a link from the Create dialog.