Confluence Data Center
Data Center is our self-managed edition of Confluence built for enterprises. It provides you with additional deployment flexibility and administrative control to help you easily manage mission-critical Confluence sites. Learn more about the benefits of Confluence Data Center on our website.
Data Center deployment options
Run the Confluence Data Center application on a single server, just like a Server installation.
This allows you to take advantage of Data Center-only features without adding to your infrastructure.
Learn more about Data Center features.
Run Confluence Data Center in a cluster with multiple application nodes, and a load balancer to direct traffic.
Clustering is designed for large, or mission-critical, Confluence sites, allowing you to provide high availability, and maintain performance as you scale.
Learn more about clustering with Data Center.
Standalone Confluence Data Center is only available in 7.2 or later.
Install or upgrade Confluence Data Center
- Install Confluence Data Center from scratch
- Upgrade from Server to Data Center
- Move from Data Center back to Server
- Upgrade versions
Clustering with Confluence Data Center
- Learn about clustering architecture and requirements
- Set up a Data Center cluster
- Add or remove application nodes
- Turn off clustering (revert to a standalone Data Center installation)
- Troubleshoot a clustering issue
Want to see what's included with a Data Center license? Head to the Confluence Server and Data Center feature comparison.