Changing the Site Logo
You can customize the look and feel of your Confluence site by changing the logos.
You can change:
- the site logo
- the default space logo for all spaces
- the space logo for individual spaces
- Application logo
- Site logo
On this page:
Change the site logo
The Site Logo appears in the Confluence sidebar. You need Confluence Administrator permissions to change the site logo.
To change the site logo:
Select Settings in the Confluence sidebar
- Choose Site Logo and Favicon
- Click Browse to upload a new logo
- Choose Show Logo Only or Show Logo and Title depending on whether you wish the Site Title to display
- Hit Save
Confluence's Auto Look and Feel will detect the colors in your new logo, and change the site color scheme to match.
If you'd prefer to use the default color scheme with your custom logo go to Settings in the Confluence sidebar > Color Scheme > Edit and then choose Reset to revert back to the default scheme.
Change the site icon (favicon)
You can also change the site favicon (the icon that appears in your browser tab). You need Confluence Administrator permissions to do this.
- Go to Settings in the Confluence sidebar > Site Logo and Favicon
- Click Choose File in the "Favicon" section
- Locate your image file and hit Upload
You can upload PNG, GIF, JPEG, or ICO files. For best results images should be square, and at least 48x48 pixels.
Set a default space logo
The space logo appears at the top of the space overview and as an icon in the space directory. The default space logo applies to all spaces that don't have a custom space logo applied.
You need to be a Confluence Administrator to change the default space logo.
To change the default space logo:
Go to Settings in the Confluence sidebar > Default Space Logo
- Choose Logo:ON
- Click Choose File to upload a new logo
- Click Upload Logo
- Hit Save
- Default logos
- Custom logo
Change a specific space logo
Space admins can change the logo for their space, which overrides the default space logo. See Customize your Space to find out how to change the logo in a specific space.