Confluence Administrator's Guide
About the Confluence Administrator's Guide
This guide covers features and functions that are only available to administrators.
For information on creating and administering spaces, See Spaces.
This guide assumes that you are using the Confluence default theme. If your Confluence site has been customized the header may look different, and menu items appear in different locations to the examples given in this guide.
- Getting Started as Confluence Administrator
- Access a page with admin key
- Audit log
- Cloud Migration Assistant for Confluence
- Configuring Confluence
- Confluence Wiki Markup
- Create a site backup
- Customizing your Confluence Site
- Deactivate or delete a managed account
- Functional differences in Confluence Cloud
- Global Permissions Overview
- Import a Confluence Space
- Migrate a Confluence Cloud site to an existing cloud site
- Migrate from Confluence Cloud to Server
- Setting Up Public Access
- Managing Add-ons or Plugins
Individuals who wish to exercise their right to erasure under Article 17 of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation should follow the instructions at Atlassian Cloud: Right to erasure.