Product Requirements blueprint
You can @mention team members to bring them into the conversation about the page.
Once you save your page, Confluence will create an index page and add a shortcut on your space sidebar. The index lists all the Product requirements pages in that space, and displays a summary of the information on each page (such as status and owner).
- New requirements: create more requirements pages in this space.
- Requirements pages: see the existing requirements pages in this space.
The Product Requirements blueprint uses these Confluence features:
- Page Properties and Page Properties Report macro - content that you enter within the page properties macro can appear on the index page.
- Instructional text - this text prompts you to enter information or create a Jira issue, and disappears when you type over it or when viewing the page.
- Mentions - @mention a user on the page and they'll get a notification.
Customizing this blueprint
As no two products or projects are alike, you can customize the templates that are used by the Product Requirements blueprint.
You might choose to edit the index page in a space to change the columns to be displayed by the Page Properties Report macro.
You can also edit the page template to:
- Change the headings or add additional headings
- Change the instructional text that prompts users to enter information to suit your context
- Add or remove rows within the Page Properties macro
See Blueprints and User Created Templates for more about customizing templates and using instructional text.