Product requirements template
You can @mention team members to bring them into the conversation about the page.
Once you save your page, Confluence will create an index page and add a shortcut on your space sidebar. The index lists all the Product requirements pages in that space, and displays a summary of the information on each page (such as status and owner).
- New requirements: create more requirements pages in this space.
- Requirements pages: see the existing requirements pages in this space.
The product requirements template uses these Confluence features:
- Page Properties and Page Properties Report macro - content that you enter within the page properties macro can appear on the index page.
- Instructional text - this text prompts you to enter information or create a Jira issue, and disappears when you type over it or when viewing the page.
- Mentions - @mention a user on the page and they'll get a notification.
Customize your template
Product requirements pages are created from a blueprint template, which means they come bundled with Confluence and are available across your whole site. Blueprint templates can be customized for each space, and the site admin can even change the default blueprint template for your whole site. To learn more about customizing blueprint templates or creating your own templates, see Blueprints and user-created templates.