Shared links template
Once you save your page, Confluence will create an index page and add a shortcut on your space sidebar. The index lists all the shared links in that space.
You can also:
- Include topics to help categorize your links—these are added as labels to your page.
- Share the link immediately with another user or group—users will receive a notification.
- Add a comment to start the discussion.
To make sharing links even faster, you can add a Share on Confluence button to your browser's toolbar. Click this button and the webpage you're currently viewing will be added as a shared link!
To add the Share on Confluence button to your browser:
- Choose , then select Share a link. in the sidebar
- Drag the Share on Confluence button to your browser toolbar.
Now, when you want to share a link in Confluence, choose the Share on Confluence button in your browser and follow the prompts.