Shared links template
The shared links template helps you take content from the web and share it with your team. You can use shared links to share and collaborate on web content, or to create a centralized repository of useful links.
To create a shared links page:
- Choose . in the sidebar
- Select Share a link and hit Next.
- Enter the URL of the web content you want to share, then hit Create.
Once you save your page, Confluence will create an index page and add a shortcut on your space sidebar. The index lists all the shared links in that space.
You can also:
- Include topics to help categorize your links—these are added as labels to your page.
- Share the link immediately with another user or group—users will receive a notification.
- Add a comment to start the discussion.
To make sharing links even faster, you can add a Share on Confluence button to your browser's toolbar. Click this button and the webpage you're currently viewing will be added as a shared link!
To add the Share on Confluence button to your browser:
- Choose , then select Share a link. in the sidebar
- Drag the Share on Confluence button to your browser toolbar.
Now, when you want to share a link in Confluence, choose the Share on Confluence button in your browser and follow the prompts.