View insights on pages
Preview your pages' analytics
View a summary of activity for each page (and blogs), including total page views, users viewed, comments and activity over time.
- Under the page's title, click Analytics. A summary of the page's analytics appears.
- Click View analytics to go to the page's analytics.
On this page:
View detailed analytics on your pages
Get detailed analytics of your pages (and blogs) and insights to determine how they're performing.
- Go to the page whose analytics you'd like to view.
- Under the page's title, click Analytics.
- Click View analytics.
- Use the filters at the top to choose the date range for your data. You can also choose how you want to group the data and whether to display it by total number of users or unique users.
- Hover over the chart to get the number of views for a specific date.
From the page's analytics, you can view the following insights:
- Name - The name of the user
- Last version viewed - The latest version of the page that the user has viewed
- Last viewed - The last time the user viewed the page
- Views - The total number of times the user viewed the page
View insights on attachments
Click the Attachments tab on a page's analytics to get insights on files attached to it.
The Attachment tab provides the following insights for each attachment on the page:
- Name - The name of the attachment
- Last viewed - The last time a user has viewed the attachment
- Views - The total number of views for the attachment