Confluence: How do agile scrum teams benefit from adding Confluence to Jira?
How do agile scrum teams benefit from adding Confluence to JIRA?
Cloud / Server
Scrum teams can leverage Confluence for building requirements. With the ready-to-go requirements template, you can gather your requirements from the team using the collaborative editor and negotiate details with stakeholders using inline comments. When you've all agreed on the final requirements, it is easy to convert them into Jira issues with just a few clicks directly from Confluence.
- Guide: Confluence for Software Teams
- Blog: 3 ways to stay on top of your software project in Confluence
- Video: Concept to launch: The ultimate Confluence guide for software teams
- Video: Using the Product Requirements blueprint in Confluence
- Blog: How to create product requirements using Confluence