Confluence: How do agile scrum teams benefit from adding Confluence to JIRA?
How do agile scrum teams benefit from adding Confluence to JIRA?
Server / Cloud
Scrum teams can leverage Confluence for building requirements. With the ready-to-go requirements blueprint, you can gather your requirements from the team using the collaborative editor and negotiate details with stakeholders using inline comments. When you've all agreed on the final requirements, it is easy to convert them into JIRA issues with just a few clicks directly from Confluence.
- Confluence for Software Teams
- 3 ways to stay on top of your software project in Confluence
- 6 ways to create an amazing agile team
- How to escape work silos and let good ideas thrive
- Stay informed (but not bombarded) with Confluence batched notifications