Bitbucket: Connect Bitbucket Server to JIRA Software Cloud
Can I connect Bitbucket Server to JIRA Software Cloud?
Cloud / Server
You can create two-way links between your Bitbucket Server and JIRA Software Cloud. This allows you, for example, to take advantage of features like viewing Bitbucket Server commits in your JIRA Software Cloud application.
Note: Your JIRA Software Cloud site can't manage users for Bitbucket Server. You'll have to use the application's built-in user management or a local Crowd instance.
Requirements for linking JIRA Software Cloud to Bitbucket Server:
To set up application links between Bitbucket Server and JIRA Software Cloud, you must have administrator permissions on both Bitbucket Server and JIRA Software Cloud. You should also make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Bitbucket Server must be accessible via either port 80 or 443.
- Check the Base URL for Bitbucket Server is set correctly.
- If you want to use SSL, you need to use a valid certificate (not a self-signed certificate).
- Your Bitbucket Server needs to be reachable by the JIRA Software Cloud IP range. Please refer to Database and IP information for details on the IP range used by JIRA Software Cloud.
- The URL for the application must fulfill the RFC 1738 URL standards.
Linking JIRA Software Cloud to Bitbucket Server:
- In your JIRA Software Cloud site, choose > Applications
- Choose Application Links in the sidebar
- Enter the URL and choose' Create new link'
- Use the wizard to complete setup of the application link
To see more detailed information on this subject, visit the Application Links Documentation.