Jira Service Desk: Auditing capabilities
What are the auditing capabilities in Jira Service Desk? What functionalities can I find under the tabs Worklog, History, Activity, Transitions?
This tab is linked to the time tracking feature. Every time a log is added in the time tracking feature of this ticket, it shows up under this tab.
The History tab is a record of changes made to an issue, including:
- creation or deletion of an issue link or issue field
- attachment of a file
- deletion of a comment or worklog
For each change, the following is recorded:
- the person who made the change
- the time at which the change was made
- if an issue field was changed, the new and old values of the field
While on the history tab you'll see all the changes, especially what has been removed, on the activity tab you'll only see what has been added and updated with a nicer display. You can also get the content of this tab as an RSS feed
This tab will show all status changes for the ticket, the time the ticket has been under this status, and the number of times the issues has been transitioned between two specific status