Jira Software: Features & Functions
What are the features of Jira Software?
Jira Software is based on the Jira Core platform. In that way, on Jira Software, you'll be provided with all the Jira Core functionality but you'll be provided with additional agile features.
Jira Software supports any agile project management methodology for software development, such as:
- The ability to plan agile work from project backlog to sprints
- Fully customizable Kanban and Scrum boards
- The ability to estimate time for issues as you prioritize your backlog
- Robust reporting features, ranging from burndown charts to velocity measurements
- Customizable workflows to fit your frameworks
Targeted users of Jira Software: Software developers, Scrum masters, Project managers, Quality assurance engineers etc.
- Q&A on differences between Jira Software and Jira Core
- The Agile Coach playbook
- Jira Software product tour (short youtube video)
- Jira Software RFI