JIRA Software : How is the scheduling algorithm calculated?
How can I calculate scheduling algorithm in JIRA Software?
Scheduling behavior is conditional upon a variety of criteria.
- Backlog items' priority
- Sequence - Start and end releases' dates
- Estimates and required skill level capacities
- Teams and people's availability
- People's skills - what type of work can each member do.
- Varying availability and absences. For example, vacations, people available only from certain.
- Dependencies between backlog items
- Work's stages - activities that can happen either in parallel or sequential activities.
- Team's schedules - iterations and sprint lengths, or continuous, day-to-day schedule.
- Configurable constraints for example, how many people can work in parallel on a story.
For a little more, check out our knowledge article on full scheduling behaviors.
Last modified on Dec 13, 2016
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.