Confluence Disabled users when checked "Filter out expired users" on User directory configuration
Platform Notice: Server and Data Center Only - This article only applies to Atlassian products on the server and data center platforms.
Confluence disable all users when configured the user directory to
"Filter out Expired user" with Active Directory Global Catalog Port
- With "
Filter out Expired user" unchecked, noticed "
Title Attribute" in the user profile
The following appears in the atlassian-confluence
2016-09-21 16:14:16,504 INFO [scheduler_Worker-9] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteChangeOperations] deleteCachedUsersByName deleting [ 210 ] users 2016-09-21 16:14:18,486 INFO [scheduler_Worker-9] [atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteChangeOperations] deleteCachedUsersByName deleted [ 210 ] users in [ 1982ms ]
- Using AD global catalog ports 3268/3269.
- Checked "Filter out expired users" In user directory configuration
- Account-Expires attribute is not part of the global catalog
- Title attribute is also not part of the global catalog.
- Switch to port 389/636 LDAP/LDAPS
Unchecked the "
Filter out Expired user" option