Confluence states "There is no Action mapped for namespace X and action name X"
Please make sure to backup your database and files to be modified before proceeding with any changes, as they would be irreversible.
When you try to perform a common action on Confluence, such as Add to Favorite, Create Page or Create Space, it does not perform the action requested, and the following appears in the
2012-06-21 12:00:00,000 ERROR [http-80-3] [atlassian.confluence.servlet.ConfluenceServletDispatcher] serviceAction There is no Action mapped for namespace /X and action name X
We are trying to access a vacant Url. This can be caused by proxy redirection or a plugin that is attempting to reach a vacant path. This could also be a bug and should be reported to our support channel. A plugin bug example: - CONFSERVER-52010Getting issue details... STATUS
- Attempt browsing the url in a clean instance (no third-party plugins and unproxied)
- If accessible, there is a third-party plugin causing the issue or a proxy redirection
- If not accessible, reach the support channel to investigate the problem
- To resolve the third-party plugin you will need to run Confluence in safe mode and find the offending add-on.
- To resolve the proxy redirection, check your network configuration