Finding vendor information for third-party issues
Platform Notice: Cloud Only - This article only applies to Atlassian products on the cloud platform.
Sometimes, there could have issues with third-party apps purchased from Marketplace.
While the support team can help to diagnose those, when confirmed that the issue is tied only with the app itself (making it out of Atlassian's support offerings), reaching out to the vendor would be the next step to get the issue fixed. This is where we can use available resources to find the support portal for vendors, speeding up the time to get a request open!
There are different methods to find support information for third-party apps:
Finding the app information from Marketplace
Every app in Marketplace will have additional information such as documentation, pricing, reviews, and support, which is where the contact information is found:
- Go to https://marketplace.atlassian.com/
- Under Search for apps, insert the app's name and confirm it:
- After finding the app in the search results, tap the card representing it.
- Under the app's information, select the Support tab:
- There, look for the Contact information and either use the Email vendor or Submit a support request to go to the vendor's portal:
Find the Marketplace page under the Atlassian products
As an administrator of Confluence, you can also find the vendor's information via the Manage apps part:
- Tap the gear icon at the top-right of Confluence.
- In Jira, tap the gear icon at the top-right and select Apps.
- For both products, select Manage apps from the sidebar.
- Look for the app that you want to find support information on and tap on it, expanding the info about it.
- There, select the Support and Issues link, which will redirect you to the support page on the Marketplace site:
Google is also your friend to find the Marketplace page for the app. A good tip could be to do a search using the app's name and the "Atlassian Marketplace" words.