How to enable or disable access to the Confluence Data Center and Server mobile app
Platform Notice: Server and Data Center Only - This article only applies to Atlassian products on the server and data center platforms.
If you don't want users to be able to connect to your site using the Confluence Data Center and Server mobile app, you can prevent them from logging in.
You may need to do this if:
- your site is not on the public internet, and you don't yet have a solution for accessing it on mobile devices (for example VPN access for all devices)
- an internal policy prevents users from accessing your site via a mobile device.
To enable or disable access to the Confluence Data Center and Server mobile app:
- Open Confluence in your browser .
- Go to . > Manage apps
- Choose System add-ons then search for Mobile plugin for Confluence Data Center and Server (formerly called Confluence mobile plugin)
- Expand the listing choose Disable or Enable.
When the Confluence mobile plugin is enabled, users should be able to log in (provided all other pre-requisites are met).
When the plugin is disabled, users will be able to download the app (as these are provided via the public App and Play stores), but they'll not be able to log in. They'll see a message that a plugin is missing.