How to generate or extend an evaluation license for Confluence Data Center
Platform Notice: Data Center Only - This article only applies to Atlassian products on the data center platform.
An easy guide to generating or extending an evaluation license for Confluence Data Center.
Confluence 3.x or later versions
All server products have an evaluation period of 30 days. You can extend this evaluation yourself, up to a total of 90 days before you purchase a license. In order to do extend your evaluation or create a new one for Data Center products:
- Log in to https://my.atlassian.com
- Click New Trial License to create a new key with an additional 30 days of trial time. Please note that you'll need your Server ID to generate the key.
- The Server ID can be found listed on the same page under your product type
- Generating the License key doesn't automatically update the license used in your Confluence installation
- Copy and apply the License key to your server installation by navigating to the License Details page.
For further information about Atlassian licensing, please, visit our page – Purchasing & Licensing FAQ