Unable to Set Up JIRA for User Management During Installation
Cannot move forward when trying to set up the user management for JIRA during the installation of Confluence. The page says "Full synchronisation completed successfully", but the 'Next' button is greyed out.
Backup the home-folder before moving forward
- Delete everything inside of <confluence-home-folder>.
- Inside of <confluence-install-folder> click on start-confluence.
- Click in the Manage users and groups within Confluence step of the setup wizard. (This procedure will create a local admin account).
- Follow this documentation to apply the necessary changes in JIRA side: Connecting to Crowd or JIRA for User Management
- Configure the User Management in Confluence side by going to Browse > Confluence Admin > User Directories > Add > Atlassian JIRA fill up the fields and save it.
- To verify if the users from JIRA are correctly showing in Confluence, navigate to Confluence Admin > Manage users and groups and click on the show all users link.