1.1.1 Determining the name of the CrowdID application
To change the details or users of your CrowdID application within Crowd, you will need to know the name by which your Crowd application is defined in your Crowd server.
To see the name of your CrowdID application,
- Login to CrowdID.
- Click the 'Administration' link in the top navigation bar.
- Click the 'Crowd Server' link in the left navigation column.
- This will display the 'Crowd Server' details.
The 'Application Name' field contains the name by which your CrowdID application is known to your Crowd server.
Screenshot: 'Application Name'
- 1.1 How CrowdID works with Crowd
- 1.2 How OpenID sites interact with CrowdID
- 1.3 Lightweight OpenID server
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!