1.1.2 Locating the Crowd Server that CrowdID is using
To change the details or users of your CrowdID application within Crowd, you will need to login to your Crowd server.
To determine the location of your Crowd server,
- Login to CrowdID.
- Click the 'Administration' link in the top navigation bar.
- Click the 'Crowd Server' link in the left navigation column.
- This will display the 'Crowd Server' details.
The 'Crowd Services' field contains the URL of your Crowd server. Go to this URL to login to Crowd.
Screenshot: 'Crowd Server'
- 1.1 How CrowdID works with Crowd
- 1.2 How OpenID sites interact with CrowdID
- 1.3 Lightweight OpenID server
Last modified on Oct 14, 2014
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.