1.2 What is CrowdID?
CrowdID is an Atlassian product which makes use of the OpenID protocol to allow you to use a single login for a number of websites. To put it another way: CrowdID is an 'OpenID provider'. You can use CrowdID if your administrator has installed it for your organization.
This means that you can:
- Securely store your username and password on your organization's server.
- Use your OpenID as a single identifier to log in to all websites which support OpenID.
- Control how you allow or deny login requests from websites.
- 1.1 What is OpenID?
- 1.2 What is CrowdID?
- 1.3 What is an OpenID URL or identifier?
- 1.4 Viewing the CrowdID page
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!