7.2 Resetting your password
The CrowdID 'Login' page allows you to reset your password. This is useful when you have forgotten the password. Crowd will send you an email message containing a unique, randomly-generated URL. When you click the link on that URL, you will go to a screen where you can choose your own new password.
This will reset your password across all applications that are connected to Crowd.
To reset your password,
- Access CrowdID.
- The CrowdID login page will appear. Click the link labeled 'Can't access your account?'.
- The 'Help! I forgot my login details' screen appears. Select the option labeled 'I have forgotten my password'.
- A panel opens where you can enter your username. Enter your Crowd username and click the 'Continue' button.
- You will receive an email message containing a link to a unique, randomly-generated URL. This link remains available for 24 hours. Click the link in the email message or copy the URL to your browser address bar.
- The 'Reset Password' screen appears. Change your password to one you can remember easily.
The password reset email will contain a link based on the
crowd.server.url from the crowd.properties file. If the public address is different you may set
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article