3.2 Allowing all except specified hosts ('Blacklist')
- No restriction — your CrowdID users can log in to any OpenID host
- Blacklist — your CrowdID users can log in to any OpenID host except the one(s) that you specify
- Whitelist — your CrowdID users can log in to only those OpenID host(s) that you specify
To specify an OpenID blacklist,
- Login to CrowdID.
- Click the 'Administration' link in the top navigation bar.
- Click the 'Trust Relationships' link in the left navigation column.
- For 'Restriction Type', select 'Blacklist'.
- Wait for a section titled 'Blacklist mode: hosts that can not login' to appear on the screen.
- For each site to which you want to prevent users logging in,
- Type the URL or IP address in the 'Address' field.
- Click the 'Add' button.
Screenshot: 'Restriction Type — Blacklist'
- 3.1 Allowing all hosts
- 3.2 Allowing all except specified hosts ('Blacklist')
- 3.3 Allowing specified hosts only ('Whitelist')
- 3.4 Approval Whitelist