Error When Browsing Users, Groups Or Roles For Active Directory
The following error is logged in Confluence logs,
Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 1 - 00000000: LdapErr: DSID-0C090627, comment: In order to perform this operation a successful bind must be completed on the connection., data 0, vece
There are three possible causes:
- You are not using the correct FQDN or IP Address of the LDAP server.
- The password field is blank.
- When creating the LDAP Connector, the administrator clicked the Test Connection Button before saving the Connector.
- Make sure you use the IP address or FQDN (fully qualified domain name-- adserver.company.com) under Admin -> Directories -> Click on AD Directory -> Connector -> URL , or
- Ensure that the password field is not blank.
- Edit the connector settings and save the connector changes. There is a Crowd bug for this issue: - CWD-1763Getting issue details... STATUS