To create an issue in JIRA Agile:
- Type "c" or click Create at the top of the screen.
- Enter your issue details (see screenshot below) and click Create.
- If you can't find a field on the 'Create Issue' dialog, click Configure Fields on the dialog and choose Where is my field?
- To quickly create multiple issues with similar details, select the Create another check box at the bottom of the issue details dialog when creating an issue. Your issue will be created and a new 'Create Issue' dialog box will be pre-populated with your previous issue details, while leaving the Summary field blank.
- Your issue will be created at the top of the backlog, unless you have an issue selected in the backlog or you have specified a sprint when creating the issue. If you have an issue selected in the backlog, your issue will be created right below the selected issue. If you have specified a sprint, your issue will be created at the bottom of the sprint.
- If you are using epics, you may want to click Configure Fields and add the Epic Link field to the screen shown below, so that you can add issues to epics as you create them. (You can also create an issue that automatically belongs to a particular epic — see Adding an Issue to an Epic.)
Screenshot: Creating an issue