1 March 2010The Atlassian team are proud to announce the release of GreenHopper 4.3.
GreenHopper 4.3 is optimised for easy Scrum configuration. We've introduced project templates to allow a project administrator to introduce their team to scrum with one simple click. The Scrum template includes Ranking, Story Points, Epics and Flagging fields amongst others. Of course, we have also retained the flexibility GreenHopper customers expect, enabling precise project configuration that meets specific requirements.
Upgrading to GreenHopper 4.3 is free for all customers with an active GreenHopper license.
Highlights of this release:
Thank you for your feedback:
15 new features and improvements implemented
9 votes fulfilled
Your votes and issues help us keep improving our products, and are greatly appreciated.
Please keep logging your votes and issues. They help us decide what needs doing!
Upgrading to GreenHopper 4.3
Highlights of GreenHopper 4.3
Improved Epics Management
To list the issues associated with an Epic, you no longer have to find an issue associated with that Epic first. Using our new Scrum template, the epic label will be listed on both the Story and the Epic itself, enabling you to open the Epic dialogue easily. All you need to do now is click the epic key on the right hand side of the epic itself to see all the associated issues.
Further, you can now create cards via your Epic dialogue with the relevant information pre filled, simply by clicking the 'New Card' button.
GreenHopper's administration features have been reorganised and consolidated into a separate section of the JIRA Administration console. Templates have been introduced to allow configurations of GreenHopper that fit project requirements, as such the templates can be modified on a project level for ultimate flexibility.
- Ability to customise the number of columns and their types, on the Task Board.
GreenHopper 4.3 introduces a range of additional enhancements:
- Amended Planning, Task and Chart Boards to improve usability:
- The User Preferences toolbar on each of these boards has been moved into a unified dialog box.
- A convenient 'refresh' button has been added to these boards. You no longer have to refresh the page content using your web browser's page refresh feature.
- Data is now retained in the 'New Card' dialog box after changing the issue type field.
- A collapse bar has been added to the right hand side of the Planning Board to enable the collapse of the Version/Component/Assignee boxes.
Plus over 40 fixes and improvements
The issues for GreenHopper 4.3 are shown below. To view the list in JIRA, please see here.