31 January 2012
The Atlassian team announces the release of GreenHopper 5.8.6, delivering the following enhancements to the Rapid Board:
- Scrum support is now available via the Plan mode (currently in Labs).
- CFD chart is now real-time and configurable.
- Story Points field is now displayed in Work mode and Plan mode.
- Detail View has been enhanced — new tabs (Description, Details, Comments), plus core issue information shown at top.
- Refinements to the whole Rapid Board UI.
- Significant performance improvements — Rapid Boards with a large number of issues will now load up to 80% faster.
Additionally, GreenHopper 5.8.6 is compatible with version 2 of the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM), meaning that you can now manage your GreenHopper license key via the UPM (if you are running UPM 2). For details please see Specifying your License Details.
The Rapid Board in Plan mode:
This release also includes a number of fixes.
Upgrading to GreenHopper 5.8.6 is free for all customers with an active GreenHopper license.
A note for the curious: the 5.8.5 release was short-lived and was immediately replaced by 5.8.6.
Don't have GreenHopper 5.8 yet?
Take a look at all the new features in the GreenHopper 5.8 Release Notes and see what you are missing out on!
Upgrading from a Previous Version of GreenHopper
You can upgrade GreenHopper via the JIRA Plugin Manager.
Updates and Fixes in this Release
GreenHopper 5.8.6 includes the following updates and bug fixes: