After creating Kanban board for JIRA project.
The issues are not visible in Kanban board, but when you are in board configurations >> columns you can see number of issues.
As Kanban board deals with version of the issues, the field named Fix Version/s should not be hidden
This is because the default Kanban board sub-filer(Board Configure >> General) has been set to
fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY
In order to do that please follow the steps:
- Log in as a user with the JIRA System Administrators global permission.
- Select the related project
(/) Keyboard shortcut: g + g + start typing field configuration.
- Administration Tab
- Scroll down and select Field Configuration in Fields
- Find the Fix Version/s and Click show in operation column
- Do Re-Indexing. After major configuration changes is highly recommended as search index becomes out-of-sync and it can affect the search result, for instance you might not be able to see all the issues!