Beware, all ye who enter, for here be dragons! This is the starting point for the Atlassian Dragon Quest.
By the time you reach the end of this set of instructions, you will have an awesome Atlassian integrated development suite (details here). There's a good chance that the Atlassian Integration Dragon will scorch the clothes off your back somewhere along the way, so we'll also send you a free, limited-edition Atlassian DragonSlayer T-shirt if you complete all the steps.
If you do not yet have JIRA installed, please ignore this page and start at Here Be Dragons instead.
Assumptions and Prerequisites
Before you start, please note the points below.
- Overall requirements: Check the hardware and software requirements.
- JIRA Standalone: You will need the standalone distribution of the latest JIRA release. If you have a WAR distribution, please consult our support team.
- These instructions assume that your JIRA is running on port 8080 (JIRA's default port). If not, please adjust the instructions accordingly.
Rushing into the Dragon's Lair
You're ready to start stage 1. Meet the dragon if you dare! Complete this stage first:
Then join the rest of the brave dragon slayers at stage 2:
- Dragons Stage 2 - JIRA Add-Ons
- Dragons Stage 3 - Install Confluence
- Dragons Stage 4 - Install Team Calendars in Confluence
- Dragons Stage 5 - Install FishEye and Crucible
- Dragons Stage 6 - Get JIRA and FishEye Talking
- Dragons Stage 7 - Get JIRA and Crucible Talking
- Dragons Stage 8 - Install Bamboo
- Dragons Stage 9 - Bamboo Gadgets and JIRA Victory
- After Dragons