18 March 2008
Atlassian is proud to announce the release of Bamboo 2.0 Beta 6.
This point release includes more than 5 minor fixes and improvements. Bamboo 2.0 Beta 6 can be downloaded here.
Secured Remote Agents are now Supported
- Remote agents can now be secured with the appropriate SSL configuration. Read more about Securing your remote agents.
We strongly recommend that you do not enable remote agent installation on any Bamboo instance accessible from a public or untrusted network without securing your remote agents. If you choose to enable your remote agents without securing them, please read this security advisory to understand the security implications.
Changes to Client Workspace Configuration for Perforce
- If you use Perforce, you can now choose whether your want Bamboo to manage your client workspace (i.e. set the client root) or manage it yourself. Read more about Perforce configuration.
'Shared Local Capabilities' are now called 'Local Server Capabilities'
- All references to 'Shared Local Capabilities' (or equivalent terminology) have been changed to 'Local Server Capabilities' in the Bamboo user interface.
The following issues are applicable at the time of the Bamboo 2.0 Beta 6 release. Please refer to each of the previous beta release notes to review the complete list of issues and fixes for each beta release.
- Secured remote agents are not supported in the Bamboo 2.0 Beta (but will be supported in the official Bamboo 2.0 release). Please see the Bamboo security advisory for further details. RESOLVED!
- Hibernate Errors in logs - this is a known issue, caused due to our pre-hibernate upgrade tasks to prepare Bamboo database for Oracle and MS SQL Server compatibility.
Updates and issues fixed
Please help us with the final 2.0 release by reporting any bugs and issues you find, in the Bamboo project at jira.atlassian.com.
|BAM-2386||Perforce not connecting when running Bamboo as a service||Brydie McCoy [Atlassian]||Brydie McCoy [Atlassian]||Resolved||Fixed||Mar 18, 2008||Mar 19, 2008|
|BAM-2368||Queue Reconstruction intermittently fails when queue size is large||Edwin Wong [Atlassian]||Edwin Wong [Atlassian]||Resolved||Fixed||Mar 13, 2008||Apr 02, 2008|
|BAM-2366||Perforce Validation does not work if there is no global permissions set||Brydie McCoy [Atlassian]||Brydie McCoy [Atlassian]||Resolved||Fixed||Mar 13, 2008||Apr 02, 2008|
|BAM-2363||Resolve perforce source directory issue||Unassigned||None||Resolved||Fixed||Mar 12, 2008||Aug 26, 2010|
|BAM-2355||Bamboo 2.0 Upgrade Task 608 Fails||Mark Chaimungkalanont [Atlassian]||Sam Berlin||Resolved||Fixed||Mar 10, 2008||Apr 02, 2008|
|BAM-2353||CVS Repository last update time should be from the files updated||Mark Chaimungkalanont [Atlassian]||Mark Chaimungkalanont [Atlassian]||Resolved||Fixed||Mar 09, 2008||Apr 02, 2008|
|BAM-2348||Build result navigator misaligned||Mark Chaimungkalanont [Atlassian]||Edwin Wong [Atlassian]||Resolved||Fixed||Mar 07, 2008||Apr 02, 2008|
|BAM-2250||Agent bootstrap doesn't handle paths without trailing /||Brydie McCoy [Atlassian]||Heath Perryman||Resolved||Fixed||Feb 15, 2008||Mar 09, 2011|
|BAM-2226||Build expiry fails when excluding labels||Brydie McCoy [Atlassian]||Ajay Sridhar [Atlassian]||Resolved||Fixed||Feb 12, 2008||Oct 09, 2009|
|BAM-1932||Fix up files tab||Brydie McCoy [Atlassian]||Mark Chaimungkalanont [Atlassian]||Resolved||Fixed||Nov 14, 2007||Apr 02, 2008|
|BAM-1752||Bamboo does not handle the failure to delete source code very well||Brydie McCoy [Atlassian]||Brydie McCoy [Atlassian]||Resolved||Fixed||Oct 02, 2007||Apr 02, 2008|