Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
You can integrate Bamboo with the following Atlassian applications:
When Bamboo is integrated with JIRA , you can:
When Bamboo is integrated with Confluence , you can add the following Bamboo gadgets to a Confluence wiki page:
When Bamboo is integrated with Stash, you can:
view, in Bamboo, the Stash changesets that are part of a build.
click through to Stash to see the changeset diff for all files that are part of the changeset.
- see, in Stash, the latest build status associated with a commit when viewing any commit or pull request.
When Bamboo is integrated with FishEye, you can:
- view the code changes that triggered a build
- explore a failed build in FishEye and jump directly into the changeset that broke the build
- view the history of the changeset to see what the author was trying to fix
- analyze the change using the side-by-side diff view
- open the relevant files in your IDE.
When Bamboo is integrated with Clover, you can:
- View code-coverage details (i.e. the percentage of code covered by tests) for each build result
- View code-coverage trends for a job over a period of time
- View the code-coverage summary for the job.
When Bamboo is integrated with HipChat, you can get notifications from Bamboo for things like:
- when a build passes or fails
- when you are assigned responsibility for a breaking build
- when a build you are responsible for has been fixed
- when a manual stage of a build is ready to be run
...and many other notification events.
See The big list of Atlassian gadgets.