There are a variety of ways in which a build can be triggered for a plan:
- Code updated — a build can be triggered whenever one or more authors checks-in code.
- Scheduled build — a build can be scheduled to occur at regular intervals.
- Dependency — a build can be triggered whenever a successful build occurs for another plan.
- Manual build — a build can be triggered manually.
- Initial clean build — a build will be triggered when a new plan is created.
The way in which each build was triggered is listed in the 'Reason' column on the Dashboard.
Also see 4.4 Stopping an Active Build.
- 3.1 About Build Triggering
- 3.2 Triggering a Build when Code is Updated
- 3.3 Triggering a Build on Schedule
- 3.4 Triggering a Build when another Build finishes
- 3.5 Triggering a Build Manually