If your organisation uses the JIRA issue-tracker, Bamboo can automatically create links to any issues mentioned in code check-in comments, as well as displaying a summary in the build result (see below). This provides an easy way to jump to relevant issue(s) to see details about what the code is intended to achieve.
Links to JIRA issues are indicated by a small green arrow to the right of the issue key.
To view the JIRA issues for a build result:
Screenshot: JIRA Issues for a Build Result
To view all build results related to a JIRA issue:
- 3.1 About Builds and Build Results
- 3.2 Viewing a Build Result
- 3.3 Viewing a Build Log
- 3.4 Viewing the Code Changes that triggered a Build
- 3.5 Viewing Clover Code-Coverage for a Build Result
- 3.6 Viewing JIRA Issues for a Build Result