The 'default source repository' is initially used by the Plan's 'Default Job' and can also be used by other Jobs added to this Plan. You can override the default repository for any Job, by defining a custom source repository for it (after creating the Plan).
For details, please refer to the following pages (see Notes below):
Navigating to the Source Repository Settings for a Plan
To navigate to the source repository settings for a plan,
- Click 'Home' to go to the Dashboard.
- Click the 'All Plans' tab.
- Locate the Plan in the list and click its icon. The Plan's Configuration pages will be displayed.
- Click the 'Repository' tab to display the repository settings for your Plan (see screenshot below).
Screenshot above: Configuring a Plan — Subversion Source Repository
- A number of source repositories are supported 'out of the box', as described on the Supported Platforms page. If you need to use a type of repository that is not supported, a number of third-party Source Repository plugin modules are available (e.g. ClearCase plugin). You can also write a Source Repository Module plugin to enable Bamboo to connect to your repository.