About Build Results
Every completed build has a build result:
- 'Successful' — the code compiled, with or without errors, and all tests completed successfully.
- 'Failed' — either the code did not compile, or at least one test failed.
- 'Incomplete' — the build was not completed, e.g. it may have been stopped manually.
- if the build result is 'Failed', and the previous build result was 'Successful', the build is said to be 'Broken'.
- if the build result is 'Successful', and the previous build result was 'Failed', the build is said to be 'Fixed'.
For more information on working with build results, see the following topics: