- what gets built (i.e. the source code repository) — this can be a custom, Job-specific source repository or the 'default source repository' of the Plan that contains this Job;
- which agent capabilities are required for the build (based on Job-specific requirements and requirements of the Job's Tasks);
- what Tasks make up the Job and the order in which they are executed;
- what artifacts the Job's build will produce;
- any labels with which the build result or build artifacts will be tagged;
Each new Plan created in Bamboo contains at least one Job known as the 'Default Job'.
Projects and plans can only be configured by Bamboo administrators (see Creating a Plan).
Viewing a Job
To navigate to a Job:
- Click 'Home' to go to the Dashboard and click the 'All Plans' tab.
- In the list of Plans, click the name of the desired Plan. The Plan's Plan Summary page will be displayed.
- In the 'Plan Navigator' on the left, click the name of the desired Job. The Job will be displayed (see diagram below)
Diagram above: Job Configuration (Annotated)