If you wish to completely remove a plugin from Bamboo, you can uninstall it via the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM). If you only want to temporarily remove it, you may wish to disable the plugin instead.
Go to the Plugin Manager in Bamboo:
- Log in as a user with the 'Admin' global permission.
- Click Administration in the top navigation bar.
- Click Plugin Manager, in the left-hand panel, under 'Plugins'.
To uninstall a plugin from Bamboo:
- Click the 'Manage Existing' tab. You will see a list of the plugins installed in your application.
- Click the name of the plugin that you wish to uninstall. The plugin details will appear.
- Click the 'Uninstall' button. The information summary will display an 'Uninstalling' message and the plugin will be uninstalled from your application.