Getting the Source Code
The Clover-for-Maven1-Plugin source is stored in Mercurial repository on bitbucket.org. To get a local copy of the source code, a Mercurial client is required.
The following command will checkout the source code of the atlassian/maven-clover-plugin:
hg clone ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/atlassian/maven-clover-plugin
Testing the Plugin
1) Running test cases:
maven plugin:install plugin:repository-install
maven testPlugin -Dmaven.repo.remote=https://maven.atlassian.com/maven1,http://repo1.maven.org/maven -Dmaven.clover.license.path=/path/to/clover.license
2) Generating site documentation:
maven site -Dmaven.repo.remote=http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/maven,http://repo1.maven.org/maven
There might be a problem with finding qdox-current.jar - in such case, download it from http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/vdoclet/qdox/current/qdox-current.jar and install manually in ~/.maven/repository/vdoclet/jars/qdox-current.jar
Submitting a Patch
To submit a patch:
- Make and test the change in your local work area.
- Create a JIRA issue in project "Clover" (CLOV), set "Maven Plugin" component.
- Ensure any new features/configuration options have been documented in the issue description.
- Commit changes and:
- generate a patch by running the following command in your local work area
hg diff > CLOV-XXXX.patch
where XXXX is the id of the JIRA created above.
- Upload the patch to the JIRA issue you created.
Stable releases can be downloaded from Maven Central or from https://maven.atlassian.com/maven1/maven/plugins/
The JIRA issue tracker https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/CLMVNONE is deprecated, please raise issues on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOV
The SVN respository https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/svn/CLMVNONE/trunk is deprecated, use the HG repository from https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/maven-clover-plugin